Sunday 16 September 2018

Warhammer Quest Tileset. Work in progress.

Warhammer Quest. Hand Drawn Tileset. WIP.

So here is another video of an entire dungeon I created. Using several different methods I used before and using it all for this tileset. Huge difference. More work is needed to finish off this basic set. Afterwards, I plan on doing different themed dungeons using these tiles. Everything is on different layers, its all easily modified. By working on the base tiles (For the miniatures) these all will be quickly changed to ensure each tile looks different.

The Heroquest full dungeon board has been completed and uploaded. The quest that I have been doing below is also completed in the second draft. I have zipped all the work and uploaded it to my drive, that way I wont lose the work I have done.

Same as this basic set drawn up. I have zipped for the photoshop file and uploaded it. More coming up soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment