Sunday 26 August 2018

HEROQUEST BOARD FROM SCRATCH. SO FAR.





Well.. these files were almost 100MB each. I had to shrink its size to be uploaded. From 7800x5700. So you wont get to see the full detail. This is the HQ board ive been working on the last few days. My main issue, I didn't have a good enough detailed template of the HQ board. So I made my own. Second image, I did the walls as close to HQ as I could. Then added all the rooms I did before. Third image I added the shadows on a separate layer so I could go back and fix it if I needed too. Fourth image is all the corridors in place. So, much more left to do.

I am doing a few additional rooms for the board that can be interchanged if needed, the moss effect tiles all over might be ok on its own, but a slight difference wont hurt. So I will see how it looks after I have finished with the shadows and lighting.

Here are a few tiles I have done so far for the board..






No comments:

Post a Comment