Thursday 30 August 2018

Myth Journeyman wave 3 arrived..

So guess its time to get through all the cards and material and sort them all from 1.0 to 2.0 and Journeyman.. it took a few hours longer than I thought it would take but at least its done, there is a few things from the two kickstarter's that I am not sure of what to do with, box them as part of 1.0 materials and hide them away or not? Not too sure..




Everything everywhere.. so all Hero cards and item cards, the slaughterhouse expansion were the main ones that took most of the time to go through. The base game and the basic five heroes had already been sorted in wave 2 when the 2.0 cards arrived, but both main expansions for Journeyman had a light and dark 10 card set to sort out for all five heroes..



Literally two hours later..



Once they were all sorted. Both the main five hero light and dark set were put back into the Journey main expansion boxes.. that left completely changing the Trickster, skald and Spriggan cards. As far as im aware, all other heroes in the game have a light journeyman set of 10 cards. So after I changed these three and the additional Journeyman hero cards out, I shoved the older cards with the 1.0 pile..



Far left.. this is the Hunter card set. I bought the sleeves and the additional 10 card set for Journeyman.. but to be honest, I dont know where the Hunter Hero comes from!? Was this a crossover hero from Recon or something else, I know one was from Dark Frontier.. the swordsman. But cant find an exact name of this Hunter anywhere.



Next was the item and quest cards.. I didn't know the packs I already had were pretty much all defunct. So trying to sort these out in their sets was hard until I could find something that identified which card goes into what set. Many of them are numbered but each set has a specific hero item card in each. Shoved the older stuff with the 1.0 pile for packing away.



All for the bin..


So this story quest and additional tokens from the first kickstarter, wasn't too sure what is going on with these, im not too sure if they were incorporated into the LE rulebook. But I will have a read through it later on and check again for it.


So the additional tiles, 2.0 slaughterhouse stuff have been sorted, older stuff put aside, item and quest cards sorted, In the stretch goal box there were even more duplicated monster cards from the first kickstarter in here, even though we got these in the second wave with the updated 2.0 cards and rulebook, so I have just left these in the box for now.


 That just leaves all the miniatures and huge world bosses to arrive in wave four.. so as much as I want to finally start playing Myth, I dont think I can with no stand in to use. So just a few more months and will hopefully be able to have this all completed. Looking forward to it all.



No comments:

Post a Comment