Friday 17 August 2018

The Binding of Isaac Dungeon tilesets.. so far.

Well.. we have the Basement, Cellar, Flooded Caves and Scarred Womb. The last two I will probably change up, the walls in the flooded caves are essentially the same one used for the basement tileset. I may have to keep looking for better textures or I may just have to draw up some that will work when tweaking the images, a lot of the time if they are flat.. it wont look so good. The scarred womb tile is pretty good when zoomed in and compared to its actual size. But maybe I will just keep creating some of my own, if it fits and looks pretty good, I will keep them and scrap the Flooded Caves and Scarred Womb tilesets.


I guess again, it depends on taste. It may be a little hard to see the grid to the size as it is but it shows up pretty well. So will probably redo the flooded caves before moving on and finish that up before moving on to the next few sets. But the basement and cellar are both pretty good one its own. The doors and other objects in TBOIR are easily done but getting it right will be a while longer to complete. The doors didn't look right enough so I scrapped them. The rocks, gold, keys and random items are pretty easy to do, so will do those last after everything else.

The basic vanilla style tilesets from the game is what I will only be doing otherwise it will just get too cluttered. The idea is to do one basic tileset that can be printed as many times as needed for a random generated dungeon crawl.

No comments:

Post a Comment